Cambodian Cold Brew | Aeropress Brew Recipe
This recipe comes from Head Roaster Beth at Iris Coffee company in Pella, IA. The inspiration for Iris Coffee Company was born from a trip to Cambodia in 2015. Head Roaster Beth shares one of her favorite smooth, lightly-sweetened Aeropress recipes from her travels - Cambodian Cold Brew.
Ingredients (serves 1):
30g medium grind coffee
100g boiling water
100g cold water
30g sweet & condensed milk
- Grind coffee (medium grind), setup Aeropress in the inverted method
- Add 30g coffee and 100g hot boiling water to the Aeropress, stir 10x and let it sit for 1 min while flavors are activating
- Rinse the filter and screw on the filter cap, then flip the Aeropress over and press through slowly. A strong concentrate should have been formed.
- Add 30g of sweet and condensed milk, stir
- Add 100g of cold water
- Aerate and shake to give it a frothy texture
- Serve over ice
Join the Lokoly Coffee Club and receive exclusive coffees from Iris Coffee Company, including Lokoly exclusive Mexican roast Tu-Lip and roaster's choice Honduran roast Iris Blend, to make this recipe for yourself.