Bohemian Gothic – Dark Roast Coffee Blend, 12OZ, Whole Bean
Smokey and smooth, without being bitter or ashy. Also makes a great cold brew! Now with 100% Direct Trade components! Flavor notes: Smokey, Chocolatey, Medium Body
Dark roast lovers, rejoice: Bohemian Gothic gives you the smokiness and “bold flavor” you love, without the acrid bitterness that is all too common in dark roasts. You’ll have a smooth, smokey experience. Bohemian Gothic is a blend of Direct Trade coffees from Nicaragua & Papua New Guinea (see more below).
The name “Bohemian Gothic” is a nod to the Czech immigrant heritage in this part of Iowa, which was also the home region to renowned American painter, Grant Wood, whose painting “American Gothic” is a cultural Icon known the world over.
Bohemian Gothic at a glance
- Benefits: Smokey without being bitter, 100% Direct Trade sourcing (see below)
- Flavor notes: Smokey, Chocolatey, Medium body
- 100% Direct Trade Components
- 50% Direct Trade Nicaraguan coffee from the “Matagalpa Community” lot, sourced through our DT partner, Gold Mountain Coffee Growers
- 50% Direct Trade Papua New Guinea coffee from the Sigri Estate in the Waghi Valley region, farm of our DT partner, Benchmark Coffee Traders
- Direct Trade with coffee producers builds closer business relationships and helps ensure high quality and equitable pay for coffee laborers (See all Direct Trade coffees)
Specification: Bohemian Gothic – Dark Roast Coffee Blend, 12OZ, Whole Bean
|Dimensions||3.125 × 5 × 8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.